Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I still can't believe it

Tomorrow will be the first Thursday of my babysitting job. I won't have to get up at 5am,drive 30 minutes to a job I hate and then listen to people complain for 4 hours.

Instead,I will wake up at 6:30am,get Lillianna up at 7am,get her ready for school and wait patiently until "A" arrives at 8:00am. When "A" arrives she will smile at me because after 2 days she already loves me. We'll snuggle and play and spend a lovely day together. She is a total joy.

Wednesday nights are always tough for me because there is so much to do after we get home from Lillianna's dance lesson:dinner,homework,clean up and anything else that needs to be done. I also try to make myself go to sleep early since 5am sneaks up pretty quickly in the morning. I can never fall asleep before 9:30pm.

Usually I can't sleep through the night because I am so stressed about going to work. I wonder how I'll sleep tonight since I'll have "A" instead of cranky patients all day tomorrow.

Have I mentioned that I really love this new job??

No comments: