Thursday, February 10, 2005

BLTs are more complicated than you think

The other night I was feeling lazy so I figured I would whip up some BLTs for dinner. Lillianna is a fussy eater but she has been trying new foods lately. She agreed to try it so that the three of us could eat the same meal for once.
While I fixed our meal I realized that for a sandwich with just 3 ingredients (4 if you count the mayo)it was rather complicated. There were so many ways to eat it.

Rich likes his sandwich with a little lettuce,2 slices of tomato and lots of bacon, no mayonnaise! Lillianna decided that she preferred a BL with lots of lettuce,a little bit of bacon,no tomato and no mayonnaise.I gag at the thought of no mayonnaise. I would rather lick the desert.Wouldn't it be the same thing?
I like my BLT with lots of lettuce,2 slices of bacon,2 fat slices of tomato and tons of mayo on each piece of toast.

How do you like your BLT?

No comments: