Monday, November 08, 2004

I love left-overs

Rich made a delicious meal for us last night. I can't wait until dinner time tonight when I can heat it all up and enjoy it again. Tomorrow night I won't be home until 8:00pm because I work at one job from 7:30am-5:00pm and then I have a meeting at my other job from 6:00pm-7:00pm. I will have to bring dinner to the first job and eat it before the 6:00pm meeting.I will be delighted to eat that mouth watering Italian meal again.

This morning when I told Rich that I was planning to heat up the left-overs, he said, "That's ok. I will eat a bowl of cereal for dinner."
We have had this conversation many times over the past 11 years and it still surprises me each and every time.
"Well, why wouldn't you eat the chicken tonight?" I whined.
"I ate it last night. It was good. I'm done," he replied.
I sighed. The only left-overs that he is ok with is Thanksgiving left-overs. If there is turkey left over from our dinner on the following day,he has me cook the turkey with gravy in an electric frying pan and then pour it over the mashed potatoes. Then that is it. Even if there is 10 pounds of turkey left,he won't eat it!

I am definitely eating my yummy chicken and ziti tonight and Rich can devour a big bowl of Froot Loops.

How do you feel about left-overs?

1 comment:

Terry Lenord said...

Phentermine has been approved for use by the Food and Drug Administration since the 1950s; thus, you can be assured that phentermine, when taken as prescribed, is safe and effective. As with any diet pill, phentermine products can cause some unwanted side effects. The more frequently encountered adverse effects include an increase in heart rate, high blood pressure levels, palpitations, nervousness, insomnia, dry mouth, diarrhea and headaches. However, in general, phentermine is a well-tolerated medication. The advised solutions of weight reduction ensure health, wellness, and a better looking body. You must only be giving up fatty meals and not your body's physical form. Fit solutions promote a balanced routine and habits. Avoid medications that list a lot of side effects. You may end up spending more from hospital bills than what you would pay for a fitness center. It's betterto spend in long-term means like workouts than spend your cash on life-threatening diet pills. Phen375 - How Effective And Safe Phen375 Is - Walking with weights. Carry a pair of dumbbells or strap on a pair of wrist weights to add some resistance. This will boost your calorie burn and make your walking session that much more effective.