Saturday, August 28, 2004

I missed my 100th post anniversary

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME.......HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME......

Apparently I missed it. How did that happen? Glad you asked. Ro excitedly emailed me a few days ago and said,"I see that you are approaching your 100th post! Did you know that?" I thought, "Ya, right, whatever. I have only been writing this since June so somehow Blogger added my DotMoms posts in with my ccjellybeans posts and so that isn't really 100, right?"

Was it that I didn't think I wrote every day for 90 days and on some days I wrote more than once? Why couldn't I add that up? I was pretty good in math. It would've all made sense if I had thought about it. Tell me why I didn't think about it. One hundred posts....that's something for a person who hadn't been writing in years and now.....100 posts. Well, technically this is post number ONE HUNDRED AND ONE!

YEAH, ME!

No comments: